Scientific Illustration and Graphics Services
For over 38 years I have provided scientific illustrations and graphics for a broad range of research and conservation projects, from molecular to ecosystem level.
I create artistic and accurate scientific, natural science, and medical illustrations for clients in government, private business, nonprofit organizations and conservation campaigns. My educational background allows me to understand the science concepts being illustrated, and to help the client see their concepts developed into clear and educational images.
Member, Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, since 1988
Select List of Past Clients
- DAI, International Development, Avian Influenza Prevention
- Dr. Lynne Isbell, UC Davis, “The Fruit, the Tree, and the Serpent: Why We See So Well”
- J Nature, Embryological Development
- Dr. Lisa Tell, UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Hummingbird Health and Conservation Outreach Materials
- Monograph, Tell et al: “Hummingbird (Family Trochilidae) Research: Welfare-conscious Study Techniques for Live Hummingbirds and Processing of Hummingbird Specimens“
- Silverman and Tell (Saunders / Elsevier); Radiology of Birds, and Radiology of Rodents, Rabbits and Ferrets
- UC Davis Medical Center, J Science: Translational Medicine, Breast vs Bottle Fed and HIV Virus
- United States Geological Survey, Delta Ecosystem Health and Conservation