I look forward to applying my skills to bring a deeper understanding and a greater appreciation of the natural world through a diverse communications portfolio to further research and conservation, by:
• Weaving images with text that is written in an accessible style to engage the lay public and communicate your science
• Using social media as an effective means to both educate the public, granting agencies and other stakeholders, and also to attract young scientists to your program
• Outreach and communication services are available in the field or through the internet. Contact me for details.
• Select online services
• Weekly Blog
• Daily web photo post with descriptive legend
• Social media postings (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, etc.)
• Outreach articles for grant proposals, presentations, journal articles, etc.
• Videos (interviews and research); onsite field production and posting available