During my long career as photographer and scientific illustrator at UC Davis and as a freelance photographer, I have provided images to scientists in a range of subjects from wild and captive nonhuman primates to birds, mammals, and reptiles.
I have experience working in both the field, from Sumatra to the Amazon to the Aleutian Islands, and in captive settings in the US. I can provide images on request to media, authors, investigators, granting agencies, conservation organizations, and research facilities for scientific publications, grant proposals, conferences and symposia, websites and social media, and faculty and student presentations.
• Short- and long-term photography services are available. Contact me for details.
Artistic images help to raise the profile of your research and may increase the likelihood of appearing on the cover of high-impact journals.
Select List of Past Clients
- Society for Neuroscience
- Dr. T.H. Clutton-Brock, University of Cambridge
- Dr. Brenda McCowan, UC Davis
- Dr. Katie Hinde, Arizona State University
- Dr. Meg Crofoot, UC Davis
- MD Anderson, National Center for Chimpanzee Care
- California Air Resources Board
- Simons Foundation: Autism Research Initiative
- Biologists without Borders
- Sahaya International
- Foundation for Biomedical Research
- University of California, Davis
- Speaking of Research
- Sacramento Bee
- Davis Enterprise
- UC Davis Magazine